Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Yoga reset

 So it was post-run Yoga.  I'm not particularly a fan of yoga ... I always kind of approach yoga as "I'll do this - but I could be doing weights instead".  Or some kind of exercise - rather than just slowing down and taking the yoga practice for what it is.  I need to just deal with it and be in the moment.

That being said - my favorite yogi (?) is Yoga with Adrienne   She isn't annoying or whiney.  She's real and seems like she'd be a fun person to hang out with.  Oh and her dog occasionally wanders into the sessions. 

This morning I did 2 yoga workouts .... first up was Yoga for Runners.  AND WOW ... seriously my hamstrings are T-I-G-H-T.  I will need to work this one more.  And after a break - I did Core Strength... while not strictly yoga practice - it is a great ab workout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment